CROWN CAPS and BIDULES for FERMENTATION – TEAR-OFF CAPS TAMPER EVIDENT
We are the owners of the PEDISTRIP® brand, tamper evident seal cap with tear-off tab, suitable for packaging liqueurs, spirits, wine, juices and non-carbonated drinks in general.
From a family business to a company with a strong international vocation, the creation of a project and challenge that stand the test of time…
All staff members, from the Directors to the employees, share common objectives which, over time, have enabled PE.DI to achieve great results and make constant improvements to the quality of provided services:
- We strive to be one of the leading providers in our sector on the global market. In order to achieve this, we are completely committed to our aim, guided by our core principles of PASSION and INNOVATION.
- We want to be pioneers of innovation. We have never liked “copying” because those who copy always come second or, in other words, last.
THE FOCUS OF
- At the centre of our work is our customer’s success, which runs parallel to our own.
- Our primary resource and one which we could not be without is our staff and their skills; the experience of our more senior employees combined with the enthusiasm of the new-comers equipped with their creativity and their desire to be part of the team. We are convinced that our employees must be proud not only of what they do, but why they do it.
We consider ourselves partners of our customers and not just suppliers.
- We implement, develop and improve the quality of our products in accordance with a Management System for Hygienic Safety which involves the cleanliness of our processes and products and our awareness of the importance of eco-sustainable choices aimed at protecting the environment and reducing CO2 emissions.
We would like to give a special thank you to each and every one of our customers who has helped us to grow, improve and realise a project that was founded almost 40 years ago. Our successes are only possible thanks to the trust that you have placed and continue to place in us…