CROWN CAPS FOR SPARKLING WINES,
BEERS AND SOFT DRINKS
A wide range of crown caps in various colours to satisfy the demands of both national and international customers of large enterprises and small artisanal producers who are particularly attentive to their product packaging.
Our company’s technological equipment offers endless possibilities for personalisation
- The most prestigious of our range, does not oxidise or undergo changes, suitable for all types of cellars or storage facilities including those with high humidity.
- Plain stainless steel provides the most attractive base for logos and prints.
- Excellent adhesion for inks or enamels, even those with solid colours.
- Light and ductile, minimum wear to equipment and capping heads
and resistant to oxidation.
- Optimal machinability, recommended for high-speed bottling lines.
- Offers the best printing results.
- More pliable than stainless steel with less wear on capping heads.
- Suitable for dry cellars or storage facilities.
- Maximum thickness of tin cover (E4/E4). Suitable for non-solid coloured prints.
- ø 26mm
- ø 29mm
Wide range of colours to distinguish your cuvées.
HEAT-MOULDED IN THE CAP
Virgin polyethylene enhanced by special additives to improve elasticity and reduce the osmotic permeability and to prevent product oxidation. The liners are PVC-free and therefore comply with international food packaging regulations.
Shape designed to perfectly fit to the neck finish of the bottle.
Optimal performance with craft beers and sparkling wines up to 3 atmospheres.